The Reviews are coming the Reviews are coming GTX 1080 Review Discussion

kaM

The 47 Ronin
I think those two cards were SUPER water cooled, so it was a bit stronger and overclocked farther than the normal dual 980s
Meh, smart marketing. I got to play with it recently and we were putting it up against a few different stock 980s. I've only watched Pauls Hardware video on it so far and I'd say he pretty much nailed it. In the benchmarks I was able to get in, it was just a nice FPS boost in most things and when in SLI it looked better. More interested in seeing how a TI card fairs and how the custom pcb cards go.

And the drivers I was given for the card were a little iffy. Maybe release drivers will boost performance

Last edited:

-L-

The 47 Ronin
Meh, smart marketing. I got to play with it recently and we were putting it up against a few different stock 980s. I've only watched Pauls Hardware video on it so far and I'd say he pretty much nailed it. In the benchmarks I was able to get in, it was just a nice FPS boost in most things and when in SLI it looked better. More interested in seeing how a TI card fairs and how the custom pcb cards go.

And the drivers I was given for the card were a little iffy. Maybe release drivers will boost performance
You have a card.... I hate you