The most dangerous/bonehead thing you've done

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Hamburglar, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Haze

Haze Contributor

Hmm I've done a lot of stupid shit in my life. I think the most boneheaded thing Ive done recently is wheeling at over 100mph. Part of the reason I just sold my bike, again...

2. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

@ giants try bombing a hill like that on a skateboard. haha I can't recall how many times I've ate major shit doing that, or getting hit by cars cause you can't stop haha Its a risk I'm willing to take!

3. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

Haha I feel you. I used to go down this steeeep ass road with tons of cars and tailgate/taxi them with my longboard.

The other dumb thing I did was keep hooking up with this bro hoe (sorry nor cal bros). She was pretty hot, but it goes against my codes (once again, she was hot, haha). And she was 17. The dumbest thing I did was break it off badly with her. Luckily, no authorities were notified of my huge package penetrating her acclaimed virgin (but very loose for some reason) vagina.

4. Commander Molander

Commander Molander Member

For some reason I had a huge hunting knife in my room while I was playing day of defeat and drinking Dr.pepper. While the game was loading I got bored and started to try to cut the cap of the soda while in my hand. It slipped and a piece of my finger fell on to my keyboard. A week later my friend ripped the band aid off and it began bleeding everywhere. so yah lesson learnt dont gut things while holding them with a large knife

5. A-Rich

A-Rich The 47 Ronin

You guys and your hill stories just reminded me of this.

6. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

Haha look at the stuntmans technique as he rolls down. He rolls himself off his arms in pretty nice circles.

7. Commander Molander

Commander Molander Member

8. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

hahahahaha Thats pretty much how my falls went down. What the shit just happened!

9. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

165mph on a motorcycle

and

drove around an ambitious drug dealer for a few years right out of high school - my best friend at the time and my best man... learned a lot of not so nice things about the underbelly of society. funny thing is, i was sober the whole time the drugs were free and available! 'didn't start doing drugs till AFTER he went to jail/prison and i had to pay! :-/

10. Blood Fiend

Blood Fiend Active Member

with out reading the rest of the posts in this thread, i would have to say you win.