The Lengths we go for Sex

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
Hey man I'm going thru the same thing right now, granted I've been chillin with this other chic, its because the main one dont even fuckin acknowledge me anymore, bullshit, but I still gotta get mine. she hasn't talked to me in like 10 days now, gettin sick and tired of it, a man deserves a respectable response if your trying to get ahold of them. just shows theres no respect on her part, so thats why I just dont care anymore.

(startin to think this thread should be private, im gonna start thinkin shes gonna google me and find me on the forums here LOL.)
Yeah, you know what they say, your first relationship is always the hardest to forget. Well this was my first, that is the part that sucks. Oh I hear ya, there is just no reason for her to be acting like that. Childish if you ask me. Must be easier for you though to not car, since you got someone else to get your mind off of things. Haha yeah man be careful, she could turn into that creepy computer stalking chick. Then the next time she contacts you, would of wished she didn't.

I can jerk off in minutes, and save the money id spend on dinner on a bag of weed, or some blow LOL.
This. Haha. Sometimes I'm like, fffffff do I wanna drop $40-80 bucks to treat this shallow hoe to a nice night out and receive in exchange a nice night in, or just hang on to that money? I bate it and make my decision after, which is 99% of the time to stay in and play CSS.

the greatest length i went for sex was, if the girl i was talkin to wasn't interested, i'd just walk away, onto the next, until i found one that was just downright sexy and in the mood for it that night. After 4 bars and 2 restraunts in the same night with 2 different girls, paid for both, ditched the 1st cause she wasn't interested, and the 2nd one was some of the best one nighters i'd had in a while.... She was down for the money shot.
lol..my mann..sound lyke me..ahahahahah

steal her from her worthless ex, take her to dinner, date her, buy her expensive shit, live with her... oh nvm thats how you dont get sex lol

i suppose the most effort i really ever put into getting pussy was invite to party, buy alcohol she wants, get drunk with her, take her home, bang her insanely, end.

Fred

Contributor
I once slept with a very attractive woman who had a thing for cross-dressing Ukrainian time-piece repair technicians.... needless to say...... I just went across the street to get a roofie and well.............. it was hot outside so that made me feel like I was really trying. Now I just wait for my prego fiance to fall asleep. Oh the shame~!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I once slept with a very attractive woman who had a thing for cross-dressing Ukrainian time-piece repair technicians.... needless to say...... I just went across the street to get a roofie and well.............. it was hot outside so that made me feel like I was really trying. Now I just wait for my prego fiance to fall asleep. Oh the shame~!
Lies, you dated a cross dresser!
Fred just jumped to the wild side! :D