The Lengths we go for Sex

Discussion in 'Non Sense Zone!' started by Captain Cap, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Pure3ify

Pure3ify The 47 Ronin

Yeah, you know what they say, your first relationship is always the hardest to forget. Well this was my first, that is the part that sucks. Oh I hear ya, there is just no reason for her to be acting like that. Childish if you ask me. Must be easier for you though to not car, since you got someone else to get your mind off of things. Haha yeah man be careful, she could turn into that creepy computer stalking chick. Then the next time she contacts you, would of wished she didn't.

2. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

This. Haha. Sometimes I'm like, fffffff do I wanna drop $40-80 bucks to treat this shallow hoe to a nice night out and receive in exchange a nice night in, or just hang on to that money? I bate it and make my decision after, which is 99% of the time to stay in and play CSS.

3. BigNutZz

BigNutZz New Member

lol..my mann..sound lyke me..ahahahahah

4. Faint

Faint The Catalyst The 47 Ronin

What is sex...?

5. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy The 47 Ronin

steal her from her worthless ex, take her to dinner, date her, buy her expensive shit, live with her... oh nvm thats how you dont get sex lol

i suppose the most effort i really ever put into getting pussy was invite to party, buy alcohol she wants, get drunk with her, take her home, bang her insanely, end.

6. Fred

Fred Contributor

I once slept with a very attractive woman who had a thing for cross-dressing Ukrainian time-piece repair technicians.... needless to say...... I just went across the street to get a roofie and well.............. it was hot outside so that made me feel like I was really trying. Now I just wait for my prego fiance to fall asleep. Oh the shame~!

7. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Lies, you dated a cross dresser!
    Fred just jumped to the wild side! :D