The Lengths we go for Sex

Discussion in 'Non Sense Zone!' started by Captain Cap, Nov 1, 2011.

1. A-Rich

A-Rich The 47 Ronin

My father-in-law always tells me, "Marriage isn't a word, it's a sentence."

2. Havoc.Sp

Havoc.Sp Staff Member Moderator

get a boner of exceptional length (which is every time) ;)

3. Blood Fiend

Blood Fiend Active Member

Listen to boring, Useless Crap, INformation that makes you dumber even pretending to listen to them. Also putting up with there Retarded dumbass intellect.

I have driven hour+ for sex, taken a 2 hour ferry for sex. Done drugs for sex. But never paid for sex.

And honestly, ill never do anything low for sex.

Basically i am picky, i dont just wanna fuck a chick, not at my age... call me crazy, but they gotta be fuckin hot for a one night stand. I can jerk off in minutes, and save the money id spend on dinner on a bag of weed, or some blow LOL.

MY FINAL MESSAGE...

FUCK BITCHES.... GET MONEY!

4. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Okay update: Last night, had a chick come over, only met her once before, got her number, first time comin over last night and banged her out, okay now thats kinda dirty but she even said she didn't care where I busted, as long as it pleased me, DAMN that's what im talkin about! That was kind of goin the distance on her part though, never met me, just came over to get herself some action.

5. Pure3ify

Pure3ify The 47 Ronin

Greatest length? Request a state transfer to Texas to move with this girl, have it turn into a long distance relationship, see her once a month, then her telling me that she cant handle this anymore. Just happened.

6. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Wow, that is pretty crazy. sorry to hear man =(

7. Dehugger

Dehugger Contributor

I think its about 6 inches from my hands resting position to my dick, so I guess I havnt gone to any great lengths.

8. Moo Moo Curd

Moo Moo Curd Member

Pics please :|

9. Pure3ify

Pure3ify The 47 Ronin

Yeah man still takes awhile to process, I have dated her for 2 years prior to moving to Texas. It's amazing what people will tell you, then when you actually do it they flake out. Now that I am single tho..time to go to Sports Bars with a couple of buds!

10. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Hey man I'm going thru the same thing right now, granted I've been chillin with this other chic, its because the main one dont even fuckin acknowledge me anymore, bullshit, but I still gotta get mine. she hasn't talked to me in like 10 days now, gettin sick and tired of it, a man deserves a respectable response if your trying to get ahold of them. just shows theres no respect on her part, so thats why I just dont care anymore.

(startin to think this thread should be private, im gonna start thinkin shes gonna google me and find me on the forums here LOL.)