The 47 Ronin Roster page WOW Division

SlaVe

The 47 Ronin
thats cool. i definitely would have liked WoW more if i had a solid group like this. too little too late for me now. :'( good idea for sure though

I tried playing this game when it was new, I thought it looked like trash so I stopped playing it after the two weeks trial. Who is going to be the guild leader? Unless Ice can reproduce via mitosis who is going to be trusted to head this up?

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I tried playing this game when it was new, I thought it looked like trash so I stopped playing it after the two weeks trial. Who is going to be the guild leader? Unless Ice can reproduce via mitosis who is going to be trusted to head this up?
I am the guild master. I have another person that runs things for me.

It's kind of bad that I still feel my addiction to WoW. I just watched the new trailer for the new one that comes out at the end of this year. Might start playing again, I will be starting fresh and look into making a character on Kelthuzad if I start to play again. This game used to be my crack, lol.

mclovin

It's kind of bad that I still feel my addiction to WoW. I just watched the new trailer for the new one that comes out at the end of this year. Might start playing again, I will be starting fresh and look into making a character on Kelthuzad if I start to play again. This game used to be my crack, lol.
if anything you should be tempted to go to star wars old republic online. the single player stories on each class is enough to keep you going