What's new

The 47 Ronin Recruiting admins for our CS:GO Server!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder

The 47 Ronin is currently looking for admins for our Counter-Strike: Global Offensive server!
You do not need to be in the clan to be able to apply for admins, all you have to do is apply on our recruitment section of the forums and use the tag (Admin) in the thread title to apply.

Visit our The 47 Ronin Recruitment to apply today!

[USERGROUP=10][USERGROUP=10][USERGROUP=10]@The 47 Ronin[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=2][USERGROUP=2][USERGROUP=2]@Registered[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=4][USERGROUP=4][USERGROUP=4]@Moderating[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=18][USERGROUP=18][USERGROUP=18]@47Recruit[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]

WarFreakz

The 47 Ronin
Sounds cool, I know a couple of regulars that might be suitable for that position. 'll tell them to apply :eek:

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
sry warfreakz i kno u said i should apply but... just too much pressure bruh
I honestly don't think he had you in mind... No offense but I don't think that you have the critical thinking skills necessary to bake something and it not be weed... More time here and level out more then maybe

mclovin

I honestly don't think he had you in mind... No offense but I don't think that you have the critical thinking skills necessary to bake something and it not be weed... More time here and level out more then maybe
lol it was pure sarcasm, trust me a server ruled by me? never in a thousand years XD