PINNED The 47 Ronin Picture thread!

Girls who play Counter Strike are immediately hotter by a factor of 7!
my business partners ex girlfriend brought in a conversation about counter strike once.
she was a cunt.
yada yada he gave her money yada took off to see one of her baby daddies yada banged him and sent pics yada.

K i should really stop drinking.

jk drunk 4 lyfe. watch me go ham on the donations

@DeSiRe. that tat is pretty boss. its, like, some mystical creature that you can call your own. the guardian phoenix of frags of the 47 ronin.
get it, because you usually carry your team to victory... the bird thats.. on your back. and your back gets sore from carrying noobs like Kami for the W.

play some cs:go dangit. all of you. i miss the massive amounts of 47r on the server, like in the css days where we would smoke the shit out of long hall and sucide nade
I.E. (skip to about 2:25)
edit: fuck this is old haha

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
@DeSiRe. that tat is pretty boss. its, like, some mystical creature that you can call your own. the guardian phoenix of frags of the 47 ronin.
get it, because you usually carry your team to victory... the bird thats.. on your back. and your back gets sore from carrying noobs like Kami for the W.

play some cs:go dangit. all of you. i miss the massive amounts of 47r on the server, like in the css days where we would smoke the shit out of long hall and sucide nade
I.E. (skip to about 2:25)
edit: fuck this is old haha
I want to play but I moved and haven't gotten internet yet. :(