PINNED The 47 Ronin Picture thread!

@Col. Gaspar same with mine! i want to grow it even longer but i do realize i need to get it cut in order to make that happen :( i wouldn't trade my hair for anything, even though it is a pain in the ass. my favorite thing about me for sure.

My butt is too big for a speedo and I don't like how tight it gets in the crotch
TYR Swim Short/Resistance Short at SwimOutlet.com
I normally wear a set of trunks like the one in the link because they are like pt shorts. I've got nice looking legs but my butt is so damn big I fell like it makes my legs look funny. Maybe a bathing suit pic is due for the summer when it creeps around.

Sent from my Nexus 5

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
My butt is too big for a speedo and I don't like how tight it gets in the crotch
TYR Swim Short/Resistance Short at SwimOutlet.com
I normally wear a set of trunks like the one in the link because they are like pt shorts. I've got nice looking legs but my butt is so damn big I fell like it makes my legs look funny. Maybe a bathing suit pic is due for the summer when it creeps around.

Sent from my Nexus 5
Screw it. I will buy you a nice set of bikini from Victoria's Secret. I'll bet you will look awesome in them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk