PINNED The 47 Ronin Picture thread!

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
You guys are probably wondering what i look like. This is a pic of me and my recently made girlfriend last weekend :) we went to the mall just shopping. To give you an idea on how tall I am, my uncle is 6'6. Im in the middle, not bad for a young 23 year old huh??

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
So you're about 6'0"?
No sir, I am 6'2. Last year when I took my physical when I was a cadet in the Police Academy in West Sacramento Cali, I was 6'2. I think I am done growing. Sad, cause most of my uncles are 6'6 and up. I didn't get those genes lol

All you tall bastards make me sick. I've clocked in at 5'6'' since the 8th grade, I guess I never let that stop me tho. I hope you can reach the top shelf at Walmart with out having to step up on the bottom shelf and then on your toes for that can of soup you want.. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

d00b

The 47 Ronin
You guys are probably wondering what i look like. This is a pic of me and my recently made girlfriend last weekend :) we went to the mall just shopping. To give you an idea on how tall I am, my uncle is 6'6. Im in the middle, not bad for a young 23 year old huh??

Just as sexy as I imagined