PINNED The 47 Ronin Picture thread!

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
P.s football doesn't appeal to me at all. The point of my post is that I can't stand football but at least I try to make it look like I might. I even google the score just in case someone brings it up in conversation lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

mclovin

those tall bastard with their LOOONG legs sure can put some distance in on a sprint... I was painfully slow on sprints .. which i attribtuted to their longer leggs... I never thought twice about scrapping with a big dude.. I had leverage on my side
its all about leg muscle. power cleans are the best for explosion, and adding leg muscle through various workouts will make you tthe man.

vernon davis, 6
5 tight end on the niners is the only example of a really cut, optimally physical guy in my opinion

mclovin

P.s football doesn't appeal to me at all. The point of my post is that I can't stand football but at least I try to make it look like I might. I even google the score just in case someone brings it up in conversation lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
hey whatever gets u great tips :)

My first deployment we had a serious water shortage... Didn't shower for 90 days... Love those days while you have them d00b...one day it will all be over and you will look back and wish you were there again... No matter how hard it sucked

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

mclovin

okay lets get back on topic, this was taken in 2007. the old 47r members/ regulars will remember this infamous picture...

what can i say, halloween freshman year, made me famous...not necessarily in a good way though, definetly regret this :p