PINNED The 47 Ronin Picture thread!

mclovin

well since ive gained 50 pounds and actually been able to grow a few whiskers, here kodiak/mclovin 2.0

me with doug baldwin, seahawks KICKASS reciever

and me being batman.... if i had a robin shirt id totaly swap it

Back at Ft. Bragg I did them on a double rack at 1250lbs for 10reps and 1300lbs at 3 reps... Was a Sapper in the 82nd and my ruck averaged 80-125 lbs and I had to be able to sprint over uneaven and hilly mountainous Afghanistan... I use to be a real bad ass before I got a bad chute a couple years ago

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

The only reason I was so big was because of football lol. My legs were huge but my arms not so much lol. I have really long arms so it didn't matter what I did they just didn't bulk up very much.

This was taken on leave 4 years ago at my gym at home..2 weeks before my jump accident... At 5'6 I clocked in at 175lbs... Ran 2 miles in 11:17...2 minute push up at 127 and sit up 121... Sapper.. Ranger.. Airborne.. 18-c..SF-Demo Sergeant... Now i train to get my body back and draw a fat pension

Attachments

mclovin

yeah man i HATE leg training, even though it is easily the most important. when i was 5'6 i was 110 pounds benching 150 max, meh. but now im 5'8 160 benching 170 1 rep max. i needa drop some weight, and gain some more muscle

thats insane dude! the toughest part is getting into the routine! il take a 'smaller' ripped guy over any average tall guy

mclovin

This was taken on leave 4 years ago at my gym at home..2 weeks before my jump accident... At 5'6 I clocked in at 175lbs... Ran 2 miles in 11:17...2 minute push up at 127 and sit up 121... Sapper.. Ranger.. Airborne.. 18-c..SF-Demo Sergeant... Now i train to get my body back and draw a fat pension

also 11:17 at 2 miles is insanely impressive. nice job