PINNED The 47 Ronin Picture thread!

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
@DeSiRe You be carefull girl ... I used to ride too... once was enough.

View attachment 8495
Hahaha. Yea, I told him "don't kill me now" and he said "oh nah I get in 1 wreck per year and I already had mine this year".................

fail at making me feel better.. but all in all I wasn't scared. I got nervous when he started getting brave and taking the corners really fast, but that's about it. I'd love to live my life in the fast lane ;)

here's a "forum safe" picture i can put up of myself: my bday last year, my cousin Susy on the left and friend Marisela on the right... (wife's cousin and friend but hey...married now LOL)

and me and my wife! normal face this time :D

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
here's a "forum safe" picture i can put up of myself: my bday last year, my cousin Susy on the left and friend Marisela on the right... (wife's cousin and friend but hey...married now LOL)

and me and my wife! normal face this time :D

[MENTION=290]Shaun fbody[/MENTION], I think they messed up the cake, they put 2 instead of 4. :D

tuc0

Hahaha. Yea, I told him "don't kill me now" and he said "oh nah I get in 1 wreck per year and I already had mine this year".................

fail at making me feel better.. but all in all I wasn't scared. I got nervous when he started getting brave and taking the corners really fast, but that's about it. I'd love to live my life in the fast lane ;)
OK. Just lookin' out for yah. Oh, make sure you wear proper gear for protection (no... not that kind <grin>). Leathers... helmet, gloves, ... body armor... I'm sure 47's experienced riders can pitch in with the sermons...

I was gonna get back into it last year, but bought me a car instead...