PINNED The 47 Ronin Picture thread!

@Vinnie Paz: all that gear & weapons weigh like a ton on a very long road march. Part of reason why I didn't like the Army much. I'm a little guy and my fully-loaded-rucksack, helmet, LBE, M16 (sometimes M60), etc weighed almost half my weight. I was about 138lbs.
Yeah I hear that ,
I was one of the slimmer guys on my Course (160Lb) ALWAYS got ragged on for it , but on the other hand I was one of the fittest/keenest guys on the course so they gave me the One of the two c6's in the whole platoon ,
I lost about 15lbs over the entire course cause all it was is, 5 mornings a week would be PT 3 Crossfit , 2 11km - 15km Ruc marches , then we spent 18 days ( over half the course ) out in the Field where we were sleep deprivated , not fed enough with a shit ton of running & hauling ass .. it was rugged & raw but good times for sure

OK, so I somehow got some vacation before getting put on another shift...been busy as fudk lately. Anyways, I was supposed to drive to Missouri last Friday to take care of some business. I found my little sister's Justin Beiber shirt and said to myself "This is a small? I bet I could fit in this!" Sure enough, it just barely fit and I got some large yellow sun glasses from my other sister. I took pictures... The girl that I went to Missouri with shut the door on me once she realized what I was wearing when I showed up to her house in the same get-up. Here's the pics.
View attachment 738
View attachment 739
priceless.

These photos are all awesome! Also you look nothing like I imagined you when I first saw your username in like november LOL :) I wanna hike up mountains like those! Do you live up in Washington or something?
Hey thanks TomKat! I do live in Washington. Redmond, actually. If you don't know, its about 20 minutes from Seattle. Thats Mt. Rainier. I love everything about WA except the weather. I am thinking of moving to Boulder, CO. Just as awesome but better weather.

Thought I would look something like this?
35kjuja.jpg

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
i liked Hamburglar's picture of his tat so i thought id show another one of mine besides the "Surrender" one.
this pic was back in Feb of this year when they were still new

IMG_0080.JPG
any OG gamers recognize this?!

Bubble Bobble released in '86 in arcade and i eventually owned it for NES. Though I was born in 88 this was still the first game i ever played/owned so
to commemorate my love for gaming i figured id get it.

edit: oh and i still own it to this day. original cartridge and all.

Yeah everyones okay, the wind change direction so the fire started moving south instead of west right at us. Dodged a fuckin bullet haha

i liked Hamburglar's picture of his tat so i thought id show another one of mine besides the "Surrender" one.
this pic was back in Feb of this year when they were still new

View attachment 842
any OG gamers recognize this?!

Bubble Bobble released in '86 in arcade and i eventually owned it for NES. Though I was born in 88 this was still the first game i ever played/owned so
to commemorate my love for gaming i figured id get it.

edit: oh and i still own it to this day. original cartridge and all.
Haha NICE. I love and hate this game. I can kill the final boss solo, but it gets really really hard with two players when you keep shocking each other. Love the tattoo idea.