PINNED The 47 Ronin Picture thread!

tuc0

@Suicide George. wow, nice puppy. How do you buy Dane from Europe?

Is this a coincidence or what?

Form Wikipedia.org: "The Great Dane is one of the world's tallest dog breeds; the current world record holder, measuring 109 cm (43 in) from paw to shoulder; 220 cm (7.2 ft) from head to tail, is George.[3]"

http:////en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Dane

I love photography but I am totally an amateur so I hope you guys don't mind if I share some of my favorites. I don't do any editing, except for crop, and I usually let my camera do all the work. :/

Recent panoramic I put together from 3 photos I took of Rainier on a recent hike/scramble up Pinnacle Peak with my girlfriend.
DSC_0197-DSC_0199.jpg

Took these of the Blue Angels just recently.
DSC_0175.jpg
DSC_0073.jpg

Tree outside my apt.
DSC_0712 (13).jpg

Thailand!
DSC_0148.JPG
DSC_0117.JPG

My friend took this one. I am looking down at the scramble we just went up. We are only halfway up to the 14k peak. All scramble!
_DSC0927.JPG

Here I am satisfied and full of cookie at the summit.
_DSC0968.JPG

My gf took this one.
DSC_0466.jpg

Attachments

Don't know why it double posted. Or why I can't seem to delete the second one. Or why the pics only show in the first.... Sorry everyone!

EDIT: got it deleted.

Anyway, here is one of my favorites that I missed.
DSC_0586.JPG

OK, so I somehow got some vacation before getting put on another shift...been busy as fudk lately. Anyways, I was supposed to drive to Missouri last Friday to take care of some business. I found my little sister's Justin Beiber shirt and said to myself "This is a small? I bet I could fit in this!" Sure enough, it just barely fit and I got some large yellow sun glasses from my other sister. I took pictures... The girl that I went to Missouri with shut the door on me once she realized what I was wearing when I showed up to her house in the same get-up. Here's the pics.
View attachment 738
View attachment 739
Uh, I TOTALLY <3 JB TOO! BFFL YEA?!

Nice seeing more face->ign dudes, not that I will remember what you look like when I'm in game anyway though :(

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
HEEEEEEELLLO.

mefootballsmall.JPG
High School! luls.

blowinos.jpg
Right after high school.

662356031_VQC7Y-XL.jpg
My long hair dont care + snakebites phase.

IMG_0330.JPG
I guess this would be the most recent...

SURRENDER! to me.. please :D <3

oh and a bonus! a reeeeally OLD picture of me and JAKEYPOO
jakenme.jpg

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
thanks bro. i wanted to post more of the fisheye ones but didnt wanna go overboard. no need to see that much of me anyway, right?