PINNED The 47 Ronin Picture thread!

Im in SoCal so my local stomping grounds are Tramway and Black Mountain. I get out to Bishop quite a bit during the winter and fall seasons. I also head out to Red Rocks for bouldering and sport like once a year. But yeah did my first V8 up in Tramway, fuckin stoked on that haha. I started training for comp season about a month ago so im gonna see how I do this season in ABS and if I feel like I did pretty well im going to try and compete really hard next year =)

Im in SoCal so my local stomping grounds are Tramway and Black Mountain. I get out to Bishop quite a bit during the winter and fall seasons. I also head out to Red Rocks for bouldering and sport like once a year. But yeah did my first V8 up in Tramway, fuckin stoked on that haha. I started training for comp season about a month ago so im gonna see how I do this season in ABS and if I feel like I did pretty well im going to try and compete really hard next year =)
Oh awesome man! I wish I could make it to Bishop more often. Its a 17 hour drive for me. Competition eh? Thats cool man. I did a lot of comps in my first few years but stopped after I got injured. Had to take a few years off. Still trying to get back to where I was now.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Why doesn't surprised me that 99% of you are all asians!
:)
Thanks for keeping this thread alive and thank you for sharing your pics here!