What's new

the 16000 round 2 increase

Sir Dies Alot

The 47 Ronin
I personally don't mind the 16000 jump at round 2 but some people are saying it's not very fun because it sorta defeats the purpose of playing and earning the cash each round. that's just me though. maybe if it was increase to 16k at second round and just decreases without increase every round, i think it should be fine or increase every couple rounds like 3 or 4 rounds.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
There is not a way to gradually increase cash output.
As of right now this is the best way to we can keep the server filled. Otherwise the server is always empty and not helping us at all.
We may change this in the future, but for now this is the only thing that is keeping our server filled.

Edit: Moved thread to the appropriate forum section.

Last edited:

TheBaconator

The 47 Ronin
is there any way you can increase the amount of money players get per kill?

if so, maybe you can double payout on kills so you can lower the starting money in the 2nd round? (e.g. instead of 16k, maybe 6k)

chatserv

is there any way you can increase the amount of money players get per kill?

if so, maybe you can double payout on kills so you can lower the starting money in the 2nd round? (e.g. instead of 16k, maybe 6k)
We could do that, but it would become a pain to keep updating the gameserver files everytime GO gets updated, and the game keeps getting updated on a weekly basis!
Also when we overwrite the game server files we need to make sure to include/remove any new/old vars from it.

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
Yea, honestly not a fan of the 16k, and while the server is having it's filling issues, a lot of players have expressed to me the fact that they like normal money distribution.

The bigger problem right now though, at least for me, is that I am consistently getting 10-12% loss no matter what.