tf2 worth dl'g?

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Size is about 2gig game is ok i guess... dont like how its all cartoony XD and boring with all these new items making players very op...

d00b

The 47 Ronin
I like to play tf2 when I'm sick of creeping around in css and just wanna run around and try to beat people to death with a bat haha I would say download it and try it out

Size is about 2gig game is ok i guess... dont like how its all cartoony XD and boring with all these new items making players very op...
I wouldnt say anything is OP to be honest... theres just a bunch of items.. nothing OP though, they did a good job with balancing.

I played that game since day one and i gotta say It was great at the mid point around 09 it peaked, now there are way to many new playes and an insane amount of weapons and add ons to increase profit ... well when you still had to buy it. I would say its well worth the download but keep in mind its glory days are gone!

I played that game since day one and i gotta say It was great at the mid point around 09 it peaked, now there are way to many new playes and an insane amount of weapons and add ons to increase profit ... well when you still had to buy it. I would say its well worth the download but keep in mind its glory days are gone!
true when every class only had like 2 items.. that was its prime.