Tenth anniversary of 9/11

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
Pretty crazy that its been ten years. Seems kinda fitting to have to first day of NFL games today. RIP to the victims, and all the US service people who lost their lives bringing the fight to them. A BIG thanks to all you vets and active military members in the community!!!

this song always gives me chills

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Thank you Havoc,
9/11 will be forever be remembered and the innocent lives that were lost.
Lets all take a moment and pause and remember them.
R.I.P

Pretty crazy that its been ten years. Seems kinda fitting to have to first day of NFL games today. RIP to the victims, and all the US service people who lost their lives bringing the fight to them. A BIG thanks to all you vets and active military members in the community!!!

this song always gives me chills
well said.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
I can't even look at the photo's of the memorial going on. It is a sad day indeed, and one of the main reasons why I joined. I (strongly)hate people who just walk all over others, and think they can just destroy other peoples lives because of some religion they believe in. World doesn't revolve around you, or your "God" you fuck, don't bring innocent by-standards into your scheme. I thank not just the military but also the firefighters, the police, and the civilians who helped each other in the hardest times of our lives.

I miss those who passed on 9/11 even though I don't know them, and my heart does go out to those who lost loved ones.

R.I.P

p.s. Don't take this as being anti-religious, I was just being sentimental.