In Game nickname/nicknames: Land & Tank///
Your favorite hobby: Engineering/Cars/Computers
Your favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Tactical-Ops
How many hours a week are you online: ~20
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) N/A
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) N/A
How long have you been playing in our server: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I've only seen a few of you on your own server, but the ownage is strong within you guys. haha

Tell us about you:

I graduate in 6 months from Sacramento State with my B.S. in Mechanical Engineering (6 more months!!!!
:eek:) I'll be moving to LA shortly afterwards looking for a job/my girlfriend goes to school down there now. I'm currently building a 3 rotor RX-7 FD3S (if any of you are into cars I'll send you a build thread link) that steals all my money. I also have a 350z I drift and cruise canyon roads with buddies on weekends (usually game during the week when I'm not studying).

Currently, I use "Land" as an
alias until I get a better graphics card. I just built this system with some newegg deals this past black Friday: i7-3770, Samsung 840Pro SSD, blah blah..but I only get 40 fps with my GT620. haha Looking to upgrade to a 660ti very soon.

Anyway, I really only play on your server, so feel free to say what's up.

ps. I liked the FB page, couldn't find where to like the steam page.

fAt Kaka

The 47 Ronin
Ahh I see you have 620...you definitely needs an upgrade unless you only play CSS. XD

I waited for a deal for a couple of months. You know what, it only saved me $40 or so. Is it worth the wait?

Be active the forums and be consistent (time and skill) on the servers would help your application. Good luck.

Fred

Contributor
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to introduce yourself in the introductions section. Be active in the servers and the forums so you can get to know the crew. Membership takes time and is earned so good luck to you and have fun.

Aion

The 47 Ronin
Welcome to the community. Stay active here and server. And also have fun :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I waited for a deal for a couple of months. You know what, it only saved me $40 or so. Is it worth the wait?
Yea, I totally understand that.I bought my SSD the day before black friday. I couldn't see it going on sale, and it didn't until cyber Monday, and even then it was only $10 off.

I'll definitely be on the server, I see "surrender" on there quite often. When do the rest of you guys usually play?

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Yea, I totally understand that.I bought my SSD the day before black friday. I couldn't see it going on sale, and it didn't until cyber Monday, and even then it was only $10 off.

I'll definitely be on the server, I see "surrender" on there quite often. When do the rest of you guys usually play?
Some of us still love CS:Source and a few others, so we're divided a bit in where we spend our time.
I need to visit GO more often, so I may see you in-game soon.
Good app, stick around. I got my fill of B.S. at Sac State too. ;)

fAt Kaka

The 47 Ronin
7-9PM central is my playing time. about ~8 hours a week.

stay active, and be patient! like stated earlier, membership takes time!

i play cs:s only. i will idle the cs:go server when need be. i just don't like GO at all at this point in time.