SUPERBOWL THREAD PREDICTIONS

Who will win the super bowl?

• The Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • The New England Patriots

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

mclovin

-Patriots vs. Seahawks. an epic game in the making... easy way to make a few extra bucks.

mclovin IS HERE putting, 5 dollars into the pot of the closest game prediction come sunday, basically im guaranteeing 5 dollars on pay pal to who ever has the closest guess......

-i'm starting the pool off at 5 dollars for closest score estimate. the closest estimater of the score gets it sent to them....

i'd love to get some more of you guys to participate, even if it's just a 1 dollar donation it will be fun.

vote, and voice your opinions on this game... this 5 dollars has to land somewhere.

DirtyDugger

The 47 Ronin
fuck it.... i hate both teams.... in fact, i dont like football at all, (maybe if im sick on the couch and need to find away to kill a few hours watch interesting commercials) but off all sport out there, these 2 team make my top 10 in hated sports teams.... they are joined by the likes of : Yankees, Arsenal, Lakers, Avalanche, Cowboys, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Seahawk, and Patriots...... ill let you rank them in what ever order you want.... but i can promiss you i will not watch, check the score, or care who wins or loses.....

mclovin

fuck it.... i hate both teams.... in fact, i dont like football at all, (maybe if im sick on the couch and need to find away to kill a few hours watch interesting commercials) but off all sport out there, these 2 team make my top 10 in hated sports teams.... they are joined by the likes of : Yankees, Arsenal, Lakers, Avalanche, Cowboys, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Seahawk, and Patriots...... ill let you rank them in what ever order you want.... but i can promiss you i will not watch, check the score, or care who wins or loses.....
ouch loooks like you hate them enough to pass up 5 dollars D: