What's new

Super Troopers 2 is happening

kaM

The 47 Ronin
They got their $2,000,000 crowd funded goal in less than 24 hours and it's still climbing.

If this goes well from what I gathered from their Reddit post last night, Pot Fest (beer fest sequel) is next.

This has me excited because I enjoy the movies the guys at Broken Lizard put out.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
That's gonna be a good one, they already exceeded their goal and they still have 30 days left....

el jorge loco

Staff member
I think it's awesome that good movies no longer have to go through the arduous task of securing funding from people like Pepsi or even the major movie studios.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
I think it's awesome that good movies no longer have to go through the arduous task of securing funding from people like Pepsi or even the major movie studios.
After how well Veronica Mars did, I'd hope to see more movies coming to us this way. I loved the TV series Blue Mountain State and they did a kickstarter last year for a movie that I'm as excited for as ST2

Oregun

The 47 Ronin
This is awesome! I love Super Troopers, hopefully they do good and not fail like dumb and dumber and other sequels. Super happy though and looking forward to it.