What's new

Sup Everyone!

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Heya Ghonzo, glad you got yourself into a house. Tossing money down the rat hole called rent is a dead end street.

Hoping you folks down South are doing ok with all the craziness these last couple of weeks.
Hey FT!

Hope you are doing well. SoCal been alright. Nothing too crazy I guess considering whats going on up at Bay Area.

Yea renting was burning money down but owning a home seems to like to burn holes in my wallet too :unsure::unsure:

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Played CS Source last night:
1st round was 10:10
2nd round I went 34:14
LOL, miss those old days :)
Hunter which server were you on? Surprise to see there are still servers running for CSS. I think I'm still banned from the 24hr dust2 one forgot the name now but they were like #2 after our server back in the days.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Yup, still in Gardena+Torrance. I kinda miss HB... most of my friends that lived in that area moved more inland - I can't stand that heat, lol.
Coming from the Valley to Pomona to Anaheim and finally HB I can tell you HB definitely loooooooooooooooottttttttttt cooler. Quite frankly there are lot of sand flying around causing lot of dust built up but other than that HB been pretty good. We were initially looking at Corona for our house but the drive and the heat kinda out weighed it as much as we loved the houses over there...

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Hunter which server were you on? Surprise to see there are still servers running for CSS. I think I'm still banned from the 24hr dust2 one forgot the name now but they were like #2 after our server back in the days.
IDK man
I signed on then joined the top listed, ping was >80 so I don't think the server is really closed by.

el jorge loco

Staff member
If ya'll want to play, I am frequently on the SFA server. Some of the old school folks are there too - pzMatt, drewdog, etc.

72.5.54.18:27015

The server is located in Seattle, and except for a shitty NFO router, my average ping is <40