What's new

Sup Everyone!

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Sup Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well. I know I haven't been on the forums the last few years nor on Steam.
Long story short been out of the CS and Steam for awhile now. If I get to play anything its been League, Overwatch and maybe APEX with few friends.
Still miss playing with everyone back in the golden days and inside of me still wish we could of continued it.

Been busy with life with my wife and we recently purchased our first home with our 2 dogs in god forsaken SoCal XD

Wish everyone the best and hope to hear from some of you guys!

Cheers

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Sup Ghonzo! Congrats on the new house! You still in the SGV?
Hey Kami! Nah I have moved to Orange county. We bought a place in Huntington Beach.

Lol my 401k is already bleeding right now I think I'll take a pass on the equity xD

Glad to see some of you guys still lurking the forums :D

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Hey Kami! Nah I have moved to Orange county. We bought a place in Huntington Beach.

Lol my 401k is already bleeding right now I think I'll take a pass on the equity xD

Glad to see some of you guys still lurking the forums :D
My 401K is becoming 201K now, I have lost ~30%. It is enough to make a down payment for a house in the bay area :(
My record lost in 1 day was >$27K, sucks like a duck!!!

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
My 401K is becoming 201K now, I have lost ~30%. It is enough to make a down payment for a house in the bay area :(
My record lost in 1 day was >$27K, sucks like a duck!!!
Yikes I would of cried from that. Market doesn't look good at all and with the Covid-19 affecting not only us but the middle east right now gonna take a few years to recover this :(

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Yikes I would of cried from that. Market doesn't look good at all and with the Covid-19 affecting not only us but the middle east right now gonna take a few years to recover this :(
I was lucky that I moved all my funds out to stable values during peak (great move!!!) but after Dow dropped the 3K points, I was like "holy shit time to make money". The next thing is I am stuck like a duck hahaha laughing with :(