What's new

Suggestions/Ideas/Mods for our CS:S Servers

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Quake sounds were the thing of the past, I don't think they are the thing for now lol...
I don't think majority of the community missed Quake Sounds when I took them off years ago.

Everyone has their own choice. I'd probably suggest having Quake Sounds off by default, and then let the people that want Quake Sounds on to be able to simply switch them on under !quake settings.

rust

the QUAKE sounds doesn't work and doesn't do it for me.
Fatkaka could you check out the sticky on server updates in private, I have the steps to making it work in the first post.

Quake sounds were the thing of the past, I don't think they are the thing for now lol...
I don't think majority of the community missed Quake Sounds when I took them off years ago.

Everyone has their own choice. I'd probably suggest having Quake Sounds off by default, and then let the people that want Quake Sounds on to be able to simply switch them on under !quake settings.
So far Ice, I haven't heard back anything negative in the server, the ticker flashes quite often, on how to enable or disable the sounds, I think I'd like to keep them the way it is, if I start hearing complaints, then I'd think of setting it off by default, but right now, once in a while I'll hear someone on their mic imitating Monsterrrr Kill, lol so I think people like it on a whole. :)

mclovin

my two cents... i'd LOVE for the dust 2/office rotation to be brought back, but at the very least, give the admins SOME flexibility to change up the map if it a default dust_2 only.

as in, when the server is at peak population, it doesn't hurt to change it up a LITTLE, as you can afford to take a small loss of users, and still maintain the server... but in my opinion your not losing users at all at peak hours.