What's new

Suggestions/Ideas/Mods for our CS:S Servers

D0nk3yPunch3r

The 47 Ronin
One thing that can be done is to switch the name of the server from 24/7 and add in like the map voting or something. Not very sure as to what could be labeled but I noticed it says 24/7 dust2 when its not. We are not fibbers lol.

rust

Ok, we really should remove the other maps from rotation, lol, and just keep it d2/rtv... cuz whenever the server changed to a map different than d2, it emptied out after halftime or something like that. Sure, letting inferno play out would have been fun for the last 10min, but when it dropped to 3v3 from 10v10, it got boring quick.

Most map time extensions since the UMC install have been via vote. I'll change the map without a vote when it suddenly goes from a 12v12 to a 4v4. We should add "RTV" to server title or something, cuz it seems people are either too lazy to rock the damn vote or don't even know its an option now.

Oh, we need a better ATB! stopping to move players is too time consuming. Is there a shuffle command?

Yes there is a team swap command in player I believe, its at the very end. But wait till the end of the round, so T's will become CT's but still look the T's, gets confusing. I agree I'm seeing a lot of people drop from server, but lets find maps, which people play quite a bit. And we should fix it in the banner that, server has rtv, nominate etc, I'll check on that.

rust

No we use to have the team swap thing but that had some issues its easier to manually swap players. Just swap yourself with another player from the opposite team that doesnt have a very good score
I have swapped teams fine, a few times so far, just make sure you do it right at the end of the round, cause the effect is immediate, and what I wrote above.

rust

One thing that can be done is to switch the name of the server from 24/7 and add in like the map voting or something. Not very sure as to what could be labeled but I noticed it says 24/7 dust2 when its not. We are not fibbers lol.
Agreed I'll check on that.

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
Can we get voteban/votekick back or at least votekick? For when admins aren't around and there is a mic spammer or someone blatantly hacking?

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
voteban/kick was removed in the past due to people abusing it when very few people were on the server. i think there should be a minimum of 10 ppl for bans to be active.

iceworld would be good, for less than 10 players in server.

i was actually asking for a shuffle command, not a full teamswap. we had a shuffle before, but i'm not sure what happened to it. also, a better ATB would be best.

rust

voteban/kick was removed in the past due to people abusing it when very few people were on the server. i think there should be a minimum of 10 ppl for bans to be active.

iceworld would be good, for less than 10 players in server.

i was actually asking for a shuffle command, not a full teamswap. we had a shuffle before, but i'm not sure what happened to it. also, a better ATB would be best.
Minimum player limits imposed for voteban/votekick at least 10 players needed to initiate it now.

I'll check on how to shuffle players. And what's ATB?