What's new

Suggestions/Ideas/Mods for our CS:S Servers

rust

As the Title says guys, I'd love to hear any opinions/suggestions you have for our CS:S server. If you like a certain mod, please post about it here, and we'd consider it putting it on our server.

Anything that you don't like on our server, or you have seen it work differently on another server, please post up and we'd consider making a change for collective goodness (y)

Post up people!

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
I would like to see the Ultra kill and mon mon mon monnnstterr kill kill kill sound effects back in the game! those are fun to play with. And also a sound effect for when someone gets knifed. The chicken mod is one of my favorites though, cause I can fuck with douche bags in the server before I kick/ban them for something.

fAt Kaka

The 47 Ronin
Maybe we can vote for a map once in a while.

Gun game!!!

Also, let's keep the Monday WAR rolling.

As the Title says guys, I'd love to hear any opinions/suggestions you have for our CS:S server. If you like a certain mod, please post about it here, and we'd consider it putting it on our server.

Anything that you don't like on our server, or you have seen it work differently on another server, please post up and we'd consider making a change for collective goodness (y)

Post up people!

rust

So quake sounds are up now, there is something wrong with my system, but I have heard that its now working please confirm guys!

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
quake sounds work. no, i didnt have to re-download them.

suggestion for map rotation: d2 + forced_votemap

nominations for vote: d1, italy, inferno, prodigy, assault, vertigo, nuke, tundra, iceworld... (hopefully these maps are still around, lol)

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Dont bother to add maps people dont play often or league maps most of the pubbers wont know the maps well and just leave.

uberjames

The 47 Ronin
how about a map voting system with 5 or so maps that most ppl enjoy.

d2, office, season, mill, nuke, or inferno

rust

quake sounds work. no, i didnt have to re-download them.

suggestion for map rotation: d2 + forced_votemap

nominations for vote: d1, italy, inferno, prodigy, assault, vertigo, nuke, tundra, iceworld... (hopefully these maps are still around, lol)

We have the map mod in place, and I have configured it such that, when the no of players are more then say 17, then assult will show up as an option for map vote, tell me which maps you guys want there, and I will set a player count that will trigger voting of those maps.

Dont bother to add maps people dont play often or league maps most of the pubbers wont know the maps well and just leave.
how about a map voting system with 5 or so maps that most ppl enjoy.

d2, office, season, mill, nuke, or inferno