What's new

Counter Strike: Source Sublime Wishes to be Accepted.... xD

Sublime

Name: Zack DiMarco
In Game nickname/nicknames: Sublime
Your favorite hobby: Good question.. I'd say just doing fun shit with friends and family
Your favorite movie: I have a lot of favorites, I really like Clint Eastwood movies though.
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Mainly CS:S until I get new comp. However, I have L4D2 as well.
How many hours a week are you online: I'd say somewhere between 10-18 hours depending on my schedule, sometimes more.
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) Akatsuki and xtc.gaming
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) Both clans went for the most part entirely inactive.
How long have you been playing in our server: About 2 months or so, a lot with the members in general though.
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Really fun group to game with, all of you are funny and keep it interesting. Also want an active clan/squad again.
Tell us about you: Well like I mentioned above I just relocated to Reno, NV which has been interesting. Bars never close which is nice! Came here to go back to school, which is way cheaper than CA. In training to be a bartender but working as a busser in the mean time. I enjoy gaming, watching movies, shooting, driving, motocross and anything in the water.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
sup Sublime! welcome to the forums. be sure to stay active on both the forum and server(s). have patience, this will be a long process...

So, is being a busser worse than a bar back? Are you only going to school for bartending or something else? btw, you moved from the city that hosts our server to where the server owner lives, lol.

oh, and sammi jacked my line. -_-

Sublime

Being a busser is worse than a bar back for sure. Neither are really all that bad and its decent money in terms of tips. I'm actually just being trained by the current bartender that's been doing this for like 20 years, so no school there. I'm going to school for the first time since I graduated high school, so for the time being I'm just doing general ed stuff until I figure out what I want to do.

That's pretty funny, I still get a good connection to the server so that's a positive. Who owns the server? Not sure if I've played with him yet.

Sublime

Oh alright, just wondering.

Haha yeah fuck that guy. what was his name again...? Oh! That's right it was that Buddhist guy. Or wait he's not Buddhist.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Unfortunately I no longer play CSS anymore, spent more than 8 years playing CSS lol....

CSGO FOR ME these days.

Anyways, keep active on the forums and the server!

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
Unfortunately I no longer play CSS anymore, spent more than 8 years playing CSS lol....

CSGO FOR ME these days.

Anyways, keep active on the forums and the server!
you mean...CS-GO MM only. The server is more dead than my putter. That thing is pretty dead recently, but still can beat @Nutbutter with a dead putter. ;)