Still alive :)

Nutbutter

Staff member
Sorry been awhile since I have gotten on my PC. Been busy with school and life shit. This will continue for me going forward as I start ASU in the spring 2018 semester but I will try to stay in touch. I am on FB at least once a week so if any of you wanna chat you can find me under Ian Van Hazel. im pretty sure their is only one of me in the US of not the world. Hope all is well on your guys end. GLHF everyone!!!

Snowman

The 47 Ronin
Congrats Nut!

I'm checking in as often as I can, I've had a lot going on since the wedding, including 2 broken wrists, its been up n down, but what's life without the roller-coaster ride, right? ;)

el jorge loco

Staff member
Sorry been awhile since I have gotten on my PC. Been busy with school and life shit. This will continue for me going forward as I start ASU in the spring 2018 semester but I will try to stay in touch. I am on FB at least once a week so if any of you wanna chat you can find me under Ian Van Hazel. im pretty sure their is only one of me in the US of not the world. Hope all is well on your guys end. GLHF everyone!!!
Once a week? LOLOLOLOL. For sure though, I thought it was kinda funny we were messaging each other while I was doing some sightseeing in Stockholm

Nutbutter

Staff member
Congrats Nut!

I'm checking in as often as I can, I've had a lot going on since the wedding, including 2 broken wrists, its been up n down, but what's life without the roller-coaster ride, right? ;)
Oh wow Snow! Damn I have missed a lot! Congrats on the new marriage! And sorry to hear about the wrists... yikes... sounds brutal! Hope your recovery and marriage is going well buddy!

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Glad you're doing better Ice!
Yea the new games lately haven't been much of a team game per say. I havent gotten PUBG till all the bugs are addressed.