Still alive :)

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Still alive and kicking, been a rough 2 years for me, health issues and haven't worked in almost a year and half, I got my previous job back and ever since September I've been working and been busy with work. Been working close to 50 hours weekly.

Once things settle and I start freeing up more time I will start investing more in the community since we still got bunch of folks that frequent the site often.

I will try to do some updates to the website sometimes next year.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Also thank you to the folks that have been donating, sorry I haven't updated the donation section in a while, its been very hectic. Every bit helped keeping the website and the community alive. Web hosting ain't cheap, its about $50 a month, but its worth it to keep a good and fast website.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Indeed, I will try to visit the forums as much as I can, next year we will work on a new design.
We gonna hopefully become a gaming community again, just no games right now interesting to play as a team.
PUBG is not bad, but not my cup of tea, Fortnite on the other hand looks pretty cool.
CSGO is dying, when they killed pub servers for MM it kinda killed off all the communities that made CSGO servers cool.
I miss the 24/7 D2/Office.

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Fack I am opposite, some time i just wanted to be gone. If it wasn’t for the kids, I am long gone, just disappear and no where to be seen. Life is a fucking torture :(

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Games like Fortnite and PUBG are the future of games right now. Fortnite is fun if played with a group and PUBG is a great game that's just run into a wall of issues.

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
CSGO doesn't really seem like it's dying, but the community servers are no where near as popular as they used to be. MM is definitely the way you have to play now.

PUBG could be cool but it runs like trash.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
CSGO hasn't released anything for the public servers, hence why there is 0 fun factor these days.
MM is filled with cheaters and people that throw a fit if you are not good enough. Shit is toxic.

There is a reason why there are so many people still playing old CSS and TF2 to this day, thats because custom servers are so much more fun.