Steve Jobs Dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by el jorge loco, Oct 5, 2011.

1. r3vng3r

r3vng3r New Member

Love it!

Its a miracle that he lived as long as he did and was able to contribute so much innovation to the computer industry.

2. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Without Jobs there would be no iPhone or iPad or Innovation in the mobile phone industry.

3. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

Not a big fan of anything apple. But the guy was a true innovator in the world of technology and will be missed.... RIP

4. WATER3

WATER3 Member

Pretty amazing business guy.

I remember when iMacs came out and didn't have floppy drives. I thought it was the stupidest thing ever. But they were right, that most files would soon be sent over the internet and floppy drives/disks would become totally irrelevant. Zip drives were big then, but a little expensive still.

I remember getting my first iPod, which was an iPod mini. 3 months later there was no such thing as an iPod mini, and instead an iPod nano. I was pretty pissed about that lol, because they no longer made accessories for the mini. I hardly used it and still don't though. Never bought another one--not because I didn't like it but because I learned I don't care to use portable music devices.

Apple has some smart freaking business people who make good products. Steve made a great company.

5. 50Cent

50Cent New Member

Yeah Steve Jobs is a very good person who created so many good products for all the apple users! And it is a bit of pity that he died at the age of 56 which is still young though.