BANNED STEAM_0:0:20250863 "haze"

Haze

Contributor
Impersonating clan members and other regulars. also members were complaining that he was being racists before i hopped on. Gave him a chance to straighten up before i gave him the ban hammer. straight asshole

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I think he was on yesterday night as well had people complaining about this guy. Last night he changed his name to Icewolf. Thanks for the ban Haze

Haze

Contributor
I dont understand why these people play like that. There are only a few servers that are actually good out there and ours is one of them. Once you get banned you will eventually have no where to play..

Spray

The 47 Ronin
There are people out there that get high off being trolls. That's why youtube trolls exist. How does the idea of making an unescapable island to drop them off to fend for themselves sound? lulz

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
There are people out there that get high off being trolls. That's why youtube trolls exist. How does the idea of making an unescapable island to drop them off to fend for themselves sound? lulz
This is a good solution XD maybe these guys will troll each other and see how fucknig annoying it can be :+1: