Starcraft 2 ladder

Anyone play SC2 in ranked matches?

I'm plat in 1v1 but diamond in 2,3,4's because I'm almost always playing with someone. I can only sneak a game in here an there in 1v1.

If you play a lot let me know and I'll ladder match with you.

Race is zerg.

I know Spray used to play. You still playing Spray?

Blood and Ice and I played one night, but it anyone's into it let me know.

-L-

The 47 Ronin
man i havent played this game in a while. I used to be plat 1v1 then i started playing multiplayer 3v3 and 4v4. I suck now hahahhaha

I lived this game 3 months ago and was excited for the expansion a while ago
Race:protoss FTW
Leagues:silver1v1 gold 2v2 4v4 plat 3v3

Would lawve to play with you guys username:Cmolander

el jorge loco

Staff member
Protoss rocks, but you gotta commit to the rush and run practice on timing a lot.

Cutscene, Ice and myself played two weeks ago on 3v3 and I backed out of a cannon rush, which was bad for us ahahaha

Protoss rocks, but you gotta commit to the rush and run practice on timing a lot.

Cutscene, Ice and myself played two weeks ago on 3v3 and I backed out of a cannon rush, which was bad for us ahahaha
Haha, did you see my apm on that? It was through the roof. I swore I finished at like 135APM. Fucking battle cruisers, I did all I could but couldn't get ground army after I destroyed their air.

el jorge loco

Staff member
Yeah, I shouldn't have tried the cannon rush (used to play 1v1, 2v2 rushes). Zealot + Marine + Zergling Rush next time though ahahaha

In any case, it got bad once they tech'd up at least for me and Ice. But yeah you had a crazy apm, I haven't been in SC2 mode in awhile to manage anything like that.

Spray

The 47 Ronin
Anyone play SC2 in ranked matches?

I'm plat in 1v1 but diamond in 2,3,4's because I'm almost always playing with someone. I can only sneak a game in here an there in 1v1.

If you play a lot let me know and I'll ladder match with you.

Race is zerg.

I know Spray used to play. You still playing Spray?

Blood and Ice and I played one night, but it anyone's into it let me know.
We need to vent it up and make it happen!