Squads and squad leaders! Sign up here!

Discussion in 'Battlefield Series' started by suicide george, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Sain†

Sain† New Member

brilliance!

2. rev

rev Member

I can snipe too. =p

3. Haze

Haze Contributor

Your c4 won't save you when I suicide crash my jet into your squad haha

4. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Don't forget I can pick up his kit too and revive him, then it starts all over again XD,

Haze that would be epic.

5. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

sure it will.. give u a better chance at getting that shot off.

6. suicide george

suicide george Member

lol, seriously though, it's not just squad on squad well be doing. Our server is going to have 64 players so our squad of pigs can support your squad of snipers and so forth. So basically if we get this right we can have four engineers, four snipers, four medics and four support. All in ventrilo, all doing there role. epic battles.

7. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

that doesnt necessarily sound like a good idea, we need a medic in each squad I would say... and a suppourt in every squad except for snipers because with squad ammo we have quite enough to last us a damn long time.

8. suicide george

suicide george Member

I hate medics with those paddles that they tend to want to use on live people more than dead people and then when you call out medic they come running only to tease you with a med pack and then start shooting at the person that shot you and steal your kill instead of healing you and then running to the next person and doing the same thing and then when they get injured they yell at you to pick up there pack and heal them. I hate snipers that have those long range guns with no scope on it yet think they still got the skill to snipe from afar only to find they have more skill humping a rock while at the same time using you as fish bait to lure out some ass hat that crawled all the way around the map to knfie you only to be shot by the sniper after he knifes you even though he could have shot the ass hat before he knifed you but likes the way the knife kills look. I also hate support and those extended magazines they have and use on the one spot that you always decide to run down and then after you die they decide to riddle your body with the remaining 199 bullets and just when you see your buddies body stop flopping on the floor and decide he ran out of ammo the next ass hat right behind him does the same damn thing. I also hate engineers with those stupid tools flopping in the wind and decide it's better to lay down some fat ass land mines rather than fix your tank and then run away while a sniper shoots the very same land mine he decided to lay down and watch your retarded ass flying out of the tank while he shoots the sniper. Then what does he do? the very same thing and then complains when a sniper shoots him after laying down a land mine because your tank was to broke to fire back.

Rant of the day? and guess who my favorite character is on left 4 dead. ROADHOUSE!!!!

9. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

I seriously do hate it wen people play suppourt, cause im sitting there going, I NEED MORE AMMO, AMMO HEY YOU, AMMO. Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.
    and they just wander around mindlessly, there should be some sort of notification that shows that shows an ammo bar for suppourts.

10. Havoc.Sp

Havoc.Sp Staff Member Moderator

I know that as a medic, injured people have a + over their head. I assume that people with low ammo have a similar symbol.