Squads and squad leaders! Sign up here!

So one of the first things we do in the military is have squad leaders and squad members list so we can keep track of who is who and who is with who and so forth, so now that we are becoming more of an organized community as a whole this will definitely help not only with us looking serious and professional with the game but will also allow some community spirit as a whole. So far you can have four man fire teams in bf3, so unless that changes then we need to have four man squads. Why? couple reasons, First and foremost it can help with icewolf and myself on keeping tabs on who's active in the community and second it will help the server (when we get one) stay full and organized. Plus the added benefit of having some little friendly rivalry between squad groups on who's the top notch teams. So too sign up for now Lets start with having you post up you're squads. you need a squad leader (who will be in charge of the squad) and then three more friends.

You will also need to make a name for you're squad, you can have call signs and what not but I figured we are all going to use our game names as our call signs. Now in the future we can have squad on squad matches and even have some community vs. squads and so forth. We can make ventrilo groups and squads I mean really too many ideas to list. Too sign up just copy and paste the following:

Squad NAME:

SQUAD LEADER:

squad member:

squad member:

squad member:

what squad do you want to battle against and why?: (permitted we have enough squads signed up)

Once we have this and the server up and running there's really no end in sight on what we can do. We can have squad rivals, squad groups, espionage, lol the works. Anyways lets do this.

-SG

Squad NAME: Four horsemen

SQUAD LEADER: Suicide George (of course)

squad member: TBA

squad member: TGA

what squad do you want to battle against and why?: any squad that has cutscene or Ghonzo so I can school them in this game like I do in cs:s.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Squad NAME: Four horsemen

SQUAD LEADER: Suicide George (of course)

squad member: TGA

what squad do you want to battle against and why?: any squad that has cutscene or Ghonzo so I can school them in this game like I do in cs:s.
Lol i know you will XD i was good in MW but this is a whole new level for me but ill get use to it XD

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
Btw, I'm claiming this first! Although I won't have a computer in time for it LOL

Squad NAME: River Bluff Gang

SQUAD LEADER: PhoKYU

squad member:TBA

what squad do you want to battle against and why?: Anyone and everyone.

I feel like we definitely need to divide the squads and people who want to be a squad leader should actually communicate and make things happen, or everyone should for that matter... basically whichever squad is more active will be more skilled.

George, you should change your squads name to the PIG pen and have 4 support players all with the pig just blasting away at whatever moves.