Spotify

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by civil servant, Jul 17, 2011.

1. civil servant

civil servant The 47 Ronin Contributor

So, I got my Spotify invite and installed the software...what's that, it's free for 6 months then I have to start paying? Okay no big deal, the software came with a bunch of really great songs....that were gone this morning when I reopened the software. I wasn't too broke up about the songs though...mostly because I can hardly stand listening to the music through there lousy player that hisses and moans (literally) through every song. The most amazing part about the whole deal is that I got kinda excited by all the hype which turns out is little more than a highly effective marketing scampaign for a crappy product that isn't worth 6 months free. my two cents

If you're like me and you just have to know for yourself, go to:

http://lifehacker.com/5821234

I had my invite within 12 hours.

2. phokyu

phokyu The 47 Ronin

My cousin has a paid account and loves it. I love it too...

3. civil servant

civil servant The 47 Ronin Contributor

*BUMP* Has anybody else got this yet? I'm looking to share/discover some new music.

4. -L-

-L- The 47 Ronin

Ive been meaning to do a review for this... anyways...wait its 6 months? where does it say that? I've been using the free version been thinking of upgrading so i can drag my music around with me. Awesome service my playlist gets saved device to device