For Sale Sony PS3 Slim 120GB + extras

[SOLD] Sony PS3 Slim 120GB + extras

Selling my sony ps3 slim with 7 games and 1 controller.

Games:
Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of duty 4: Modern Warfare, Burnout Paradise, Unreal Tournament 3, Infamous, Little Big Planet, Grand Theft Auto 4.

Great Condition. Runs beautifully. I have played burnout 2 times and gta 4 3 times. Never played little big planet and played infamous 2 times.

Make me an offer. i Need the money to build a new computer so im selling everything i have. I have a pretty well used jailbroken psp slim as well if any1 is interested.

Edit: I will add a pic soon. Also willing to trade for laptops/pcs and stuff. Hit me up.

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
VERY INTERESTED! I will buy this ASAP without all the games if possible. Shit I'll even pay for next day shipping if you're down LOL

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Please keep in topic, this is a FS thread, only post or reply to this thread if you are interested on the product.

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
Captain Cap: What? You want to fight? I don't know if you're trying to make a joke because I don't understand the joke at all. I'm actually very interested in this and have cash to throw down for next day. I just don't want the games. Please tell me what the joke is. Is it because I used "LOL" and it was in capitals like that?

Please tell me what's so funny, I am quite lost. Also, your post is really not needed since you don't seem to be interested in the ps3 but rather than me using "LOL". Also, if you were wondering I was laughing out loud because I re-read my post and I sounded very desperate for it like how a slut craves men or whatever they prefer. So please clue me in on what's so funny. I don't get the joke at all if there was one.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Captain Cap: What? You want to fight? I don't know if you're trying to make a joke because I don't understand the joke at all. I'm actually very interested in this and have cash to throw down for next day. I just don't want the games. Please tell me what the joke is. Is it because I used "LOL" and it was in capitals like that?

Please tell me what's so funny, I am quite lost. Also, your post is really not needed since you don't seem to be interested in the ps3 but rather than me using "LOL". Also, if you were wondering I was laughing out loud because I re-read my post and I sounded very desperate for it like how a slut craves men or whatever they prefer. So please clue me in on what's so funny. I don't get the joke at all if there was one.

This has been addressed from the post above.
Please get with the seller about the product you are interested in buying.

To seller: Once the product is sold please reply "This product has been sold". So mods can update this thread.
-IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Feel free to bump this thread once a day.
Also be sure to use the iTrade option when the product is sold.
-IcEWoLF