SoCal Meet Up

What? SD? I vote for San Diego since it would save me a lot of money (which I don't have) because I'm a broke ass unemployed college student :[

S-Dawg

The 47 Ronin
I'm more in doob's area. I'd be down for six flags, city walk bowling or something, there is a dave and busters in the arcadia mall fyi. But I wouldnt mind driving to SD either.

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
SAN DIEGO. so you can hang with me and jakeypoo. luls. theres karts here tooo! miramar speedway! sea world! idk?! all kinds of shit in SD!

We need to set a date that's far out. Like 4 months from now, so that I can plan better. I know we talk about it, but it always seem like it crops up and by that time I've got other plans. I'm normally planned out 1-2 months in advance. So two months after that is even better.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
We need to set a date that's far out. Like 4 months from now, so that I can plan better. I know we talk about it, but it always seem like it crops up and by that time I've got other plans. I'm normally planned out 1-2 months in advance. So two months after that is even better.
I agree. Right now I am just trying to figure out who is interested in attending and where we will be meeting, its split 50/50 between SD and LA at the moment. Once we establish this, we can determine a date, set up rides and make any other necessary arrangements.

I still think you're going about it wrong.

Make a date: January 13th 2012.

Then I can mark that on my calender, and it would be open for me to come.

Then go:

San Diego @ So/So Bar and Grill.

And now I have flights, hotel, and money set aside and can arrange rides if need be.

But the back and forth North or south shit and then say it's in a month. I can't make that. I want to but I can't.

Set a date 2.5-4 months out. Make it permanent and I'll show.