SoCal Meet Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by d00b, Aug 19, 2011.

1. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

I say we should have a meet up somewhere in/near Los Angeles County. Before we try to set a date or place, lets just see who exactly will show up. Post here if you are down to come nerd out in person!

2. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

I may go depending on when you are planning it for. I'm in school so I can't exactly request vacation days ahaha.

Also, I'm a fancy motherfucker, so I gotta be staying at decent lodgings, no ghetto Travelodge in the middle of Compton ahaha

3. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

i might be able to attend depending on the date. i shud be in slo around sep12th or so...

4. aggrorhythm

aggrorhythm Member

I'm down and I will drag my Bro along (EagLE) too.

5. S-Dawg

S-Dawg The 47 Ronin

I'm down!!!

6. Haze

Haze Contributor

Doob try to get free beers again hahah

7. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

I should be able to make it. Someone make a date. I start tutoring 20hrs/week in a couple weeks and then Sept 22nd I will be tutoring 25hrs/week, delivering pizza 20hrs/week, and doing 16 units at school. So preferably before then.

8. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

o i also want to put in a vote for a go-cart place to meet. That oughta be sick!

9. yarr

yarr The 47 Ronin

San Diego County HOLMES!

10. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

Well I will suggest a few places, though they will of course be near me and I am open to go elsewhere if you guys have anything in mind. I don't know of any Dave and Busters in Los Angeles!

Mulligans in Torrance has a bunch of stuff. For 25 Bucks you get Unlimited Go-Karts, Rookie Go-Karts, Lazer Tag, Rock Wall, Paddle Boats, Jungle Jym & Miniature Golf. The only drawback to this place is it does not serve alcohol, its a family fun center so it would just be clean fun.

The Redondo Beach Pier has an Arcade, a few cool bars with live music, but it would be a more of a walk-around kind of meet rather than having a reserved table and would probably only be fun for people over 21. So I'm thinking this is out.

Universal Citywalk has a Jllians, heres the description: Jillian's is an eclectic dine n' game establishment for both children and adults featuring rock n' roll bowling under a cascade of neon lights, giant video screens, billiards and an adjoining arcade of state-of-the-art video games and virtual bowling. I've never been to this place, but I'm sure it could accommodate people of all ages and I'm sure we could find alcohol there or very close at a bar/restaurant.

I'd honestly be down to go to Knotts Berry Farm or something. haha IDK! What do you guys wanna do?