SoAmazed(Matt) application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoAmazed

Name: Jimmy Nguyen

In Game nickname/nicknames: kingsoamazed/soamazed

Your favorite hobby: css and mma

Your favorite movie: american sniper :)

Games you play: (Besides CS:S) only played Gunz and css, hardest and interesting games ive came across

How many hours a week are you online:im homeschool for the next 2 yrs so I only leave twice a week for 1 hr

Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) never joined any this is the best server and I want to stay here

Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) never left anyone just want to play de-dust with american people and bring more traffic during the eariler times of the day when the server has 0 player.

How long have you been playing in our server: half a year but ive been playing this game since a child so pretty long experience

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I want to help it out,help the players, finacially support the struggle of keeping my favorite server alive, and I believe I could achieve 10+ players during the dry times

Tell us about you: I wont ignore any request and will never abuse trust or not you'll have to see/ add my skype whysoamazed to find out more infoo

Last edited:

Buddhist

The 47 Ronin
The last part sounds like a craiglist confidential ad LOL. Welcome to the forums. The process takes a rather long time and during the time you have to be both active on forums and in the server. Have fun and keep up the good work... do objectives or I'll kick you like last night... XDDDD

SoAmazed

thanks for the feedback, and I aint going nowhere imma bring more people to the server and make it an active one during mornings and 47 for life.

Buddhist

The 47 Ronin
Oh damn you can go scare Kami since hes in LA. I'll be moving back to SD so we can all chill later.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
woodland hills... holy farness.... i only go out there for camarillo and Sports LTD (ski/board shop).

Status
Not open for further replies.