So now im a cop!

built[4]sin

Staff member
holy shit, mac - haha the cop-stache + receding hairline = OWNAGE

if i also may critique the uniform, you need a baton, OC spray, taser, radio w/shoulder mounted mic, jurisdiction shoulder patches, including american flag, and a name plaque also ;) - very convincing on first blush, tho

if you need gear i have extra, fuzzy handcuffs,leg restraints, etc i have uniforms but i use them when i beat my kids... 'quit resisting' as i beat them with my pr24 baton ahhhh brings back memories =)

el jorge loco

Staff member
I'd like to point that civil disobedience is still disobedience ahaha.

What built said about the get-up. The walkie talkie sells it for the most part, also a batman utility belt!

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Very cool, Mack! People dream of being in a movie and you get thrown into one without seemingly trying. :) Ice will appreciate a movie star in the clan to get more visitors to the site & servers. :D

el jorge loco

Staff member
Goes to show you something.

Mack was chosen as the firearms expert because he showed competency. And now he is playing the cop anyways ahahaha. Don't screw this up Mackatoni!

Nutbutter

Staff member
holy shit, mac - haha the cop-stache + receding hairline = OWNAGE

if i also may critique the uniform, you need a baton, OC spray, taser, radio w/shoulder mounted mic, jurisdiction shoulder patches, including american flag, and a name plaque also ;) - very convincing on first blush, tho
You for got to mention his unpressed uniform and body armor ;)