So I Heard Through The Grapevine...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by I2egistry, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteWalls

WhiteWalls Member

theres no problem with camping
    just not beyond the minute marker
    i try my hardest to enforce it when im on
    i give warnings
    if they continue to sit there
    i beacon, beacon off if they move, slay if they dont

2. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Calm down with the personal attacks Reg :o_O:

We try our best to enforce the no camping spawn rule as much as we can. Not an easy job for members and admins =/ The only good thing about campers is that you know where they will be just prefire, flash and rush, or just rush with a partner or something. I know Giant likes to camp projector and will always try to go to T for that reason but I find ways to kill him if not he will kill me.

S-Dawg who did you tell about Reg anyway? Btw Reg were you banned from the server or what? Need more info on the situation than the name calling and flames here

3. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

I do hate spawn camping but as of right now, I wish you would stay registry, your one of the guys I really do love shootin in the da face :D. don't take that personally either lol. Don't know what it is about your name but when I get a clean kill off you, mm.. love seein |2egistry pop up.

[​IMG]

S-dawg if I EVER see u in spawn camp im gonna come around and spray in the face! LIKE THIS!

[​IMG]

4. CutScene

CutScene Member

Here's the best part of this whole argument: Steam Community :: Ê€eɡı$тгÊ.7fps :: Screenshots

That's registry in middle stairs @ 21 seconds left the game. You're a hypocrite and now I don't like you.

I camped the shit outta office last night, cause I couldn't catch a break on team blocking no matter where I went. I camped 4 rounds, you going to make a post out of that?

Can you honestly say you've never camped?

I say we get rid of this guy right here. We don't need your kind in our server or on our forums and especially starting crap like this when you're not even that good of a player in the first place.

Lines like: "On the other side of all that...if 47r is a beginner server (and yes I have seen one 47r member spawn camping) and spawn camping is allowed I do very much apologize for this rant. " "Now if the server is filled with grown men that have hair on their balls...who dont squat when they piss...and dont have to hide in spawn crouching down in the fetal position...like a woman with cramps during her period...then please drop a line in this thread and and acknowledge I am not being mean to people. Im just calling it like I see it. "

Last, you won't win this kiddy "I have something to prove" attitude in these forums with a bullshit post like this. Go away, don't come back, we'll forgot about you in a month and then you can show your face around here again. Because now I'm going to be watching every little thing you do. You camp, block, teamflash and fuckup and I'm going to post it and ask for a ban everytime. I'm going to ask all 47R members to do the same and to post if you fuckup because you wanted the spotlight Mr Perfect, well you're sure as shit in it now.

5. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

[​IMG]

Just kidding! you get'em Cut! Agree'd. gtfo.

6. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Registry, you were going off about [SFG]iants spawn-camping while he was CT on Dust2 when he was running back and forth between B -> Mid -> A, all while you were sitting comfortably in upper mid T-side behind cover while the bomb ran off to TWO different bomb sites in the same round. Before you start complaining about S-Dawg, look to yourself. Also, if you have some sort of dissatisfaction, make one complaint, and move on, you were getting borderline offensive with how you were addressing Giants' playing style.

By the way, I also get a bit pissed when folks sit up in short and long snipe at office all the while their team is either securing victory or dying off while attempting to achieve the objective. Camping is annoying, but that is how the game is designed, and also why we have a general first minute rule that is enforced when possible. We're not gonna just call down the thunder every time there is someone spawn camping because admins have lives too. Now if you want to talk about hackers, mic spammers, or folks making racist remarks, make the post in the Report Players sections with name, steamid, offense, and a demo or log as applicable.

Also, +9000 to Cut there. I agree with him 100%. Sometimes being in spawn past the 1 minute mark becomes a necessity as situations demand changing strategies. For example, I may end up in spawn as a CT on Dust2 when the bomb is planted when the bomb has been planted and I am waiting for clearance or for the rest of the team to move up. If you don't like camping at any cost and want admins to perform bans/kicks/slays/beacons/etc. on the only point that the person is camping, then warlords is probably happy to have you.

7. [sfg]iants

[sfg]iants Member

I'm not gonna get involved with all the other stuff, cause I know I'll create a wall of text. But I'll just say I agree with cut completely, and in response to Ghonzo, for the last month and a half 2 months I've autoed every time I've played on the server. I got sick of all the stacking and just decided to auto every time. So I (n) Registry and your post Ghonzo. :D

8. |2ando

|2ando New Member

This is a useless topic, a lot like my post to join the 47rs, but to add to what cut wrote. I concur he did camp yesterday on ct for a few rounds. But it was my decision to leave base and get one in my face. Registry you should wait in base and have spawn come to you by taunting him with yo mama jokes.

btw nice img fuzion, I might start spraying that on some of you 47r if I find your corpse on the map.

9. I2egistry

I2egistry Guest

Top Poster Of Month

sorry to ruin your rally party thread vs me but did you even check to see what server I was at? in that screenshot?

Its NOT 47r server...repeat its NOT 47r server...its the other server I invited spawn dawg to come play at and show me all that skill doob said I was mad about

Also in that particular server there are lots of wallers and I was holdin my own vs cheats...why you hating?

Kiddy?...Im positive im older than you and please dont start a crusade against me. All that does is motivate me...and help me create ideas for entertainment purposes.

If I posted a 5min video of nothing but spawn dawg camping spawn when he loses...or just hiding in a corner in general would you enjoy watching it? :redface:

p.s. im flattered you wanna 'watch every little thing I do' but the only thing you'll be watching is me posting here...because Im not playing on the server anymore

you're comin in a real close 2nd when it comes to camping and hiding regardless what team you're on...BUT I will say ive never seen you sitting on spawn for 2 mins. That being said I could add you in the spawn dawg video and make a tutorial on youtube for CSS titled "how NOT to play CSS" or "Hiding & scared to move"

I already made you famous in my first youtube vid...you were camping tunnels trying to bait your team and I owned you with a ump...its on my profile in 720p HD

10. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

SPRAY YO FACE, KAMPERZZZZ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.