So I Heard Through The Grapevine...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by I2egistry, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I2egistry

I2egistry Guest

Top Poster Of Month

somebody was mad at me here?...lol

First off let me introduce myself. My name is Registry. 47r was the first source server I ever played at since I bought the game...maybe like 2008. Anyhow its come to my attention through steam friends a few members werent happy with me. Now anyone thats played on the server knows I dont randomly attack people. You will also know that I do call out when someone is spawn camping. Now when I say spawn camping I dont mean the first 30seconds of the round. Im talking about sitting in spawn for the first 2 mins...then after somebody from the opposing team has ran around the ENITRE map twice...the spawn camper decides to come out walking...lmfao

Now its known to ALL regulars on 47r the stacked sides usually are CT at Dust2 and T at office. There are certain players on the server who NEVER play on the other sides of those teams and if they do...well...spawn camping it is. I know a few might come in this thread and say "ya right you're full of shit" but I actually have proof of this...and it involves the #1 guy on the server at the time of this thread. I firmly believe that someone got their feelings hurt when I made this poster. The poster shows EXACTLY what im claiming about certain players. Its a great poster. :roflmao: Took me about 5mins to make. Using a screenshot of a shitty spawn camper in spawn at office.

Its a weak way to play the game. It makes the server weak. If spawn camping is allowed on the server then please disregard this entire thread and post. Honestly though out of 95% of all cs1.6 and source players ive played with...its looked at as being a pussy. Now mind you...that is their choice. If someone is that weak where they need to hide in a corner the entire map oh well. That same person should be able to take whatever verbal lashing they receive though. Running to a admin or friend of a admin or crying about it is actually beyond weak. Its pathetic.

[​IMG]

On the other side of all that...if 47r is a beginner server (and yes I have seen one 47r member spawn camping) and spawn camping is allowed I do very much apologize for this rant.

Now if the server is filled with grown men that have hair on their balls...who dont squat when they piss...and dont have to hide in spawn crouching down in the fetal position...like a woman with cramps during her period...then please drop a line in this thread and and acknowledge I am not being mean to people. Im just calling it like I see it.

Honestly...I like the 47r server. I really do. Its just when you get these guys with a V shape in the crotch area...crying to admins because of the sand in their vagina...making me out to be a bad person because im calling out their sissy ways...I feel I have to at least set the record straight. I'll end this rant by saying if a player is allowed to spawn camp...and also is being protected from being called out...that makes the server really weak.

I know 47r isnt weak. Some bad ass players play there. Haze..Ghonzo...watch those guys first person. They run around like I do and wreck shit. What grown ass man hides in a corner anyway?

Either way I wont join your server anymore for a while...I guess seniority means nothing now days. :(

p.s. hey s-dawg...you will ALWAYS be known as spawn-dawg...like I told you in the server...accept your name and move on. Ever think thats why 47 rejected you bro? :cry:

2. I2egistry

I2egistry Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Wait...what is the objective again at office?

lol

ok im done

Registry signing off

3. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

I will admit I spawn camp as CT and the only reason is because well garage is the first place to go down I can probably kill all or atleast half the Ts that will come through garage to our spawn when I camp.

Another thing Reg as much as i like playing with you the last line was unnecessary it wasnt because s-dawg was a camper that he didnt get in yet its because he doesnt have enough forum post/time

4. I2egistry

I2egistry Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ya well dude is crying to 47r members and im getting messages on steam from people...telling me to tone it down like im a bad guy or something

I know for a fact too that no old school 47r member would even respond to someone crying about being called a spawn camper...so it must be some new member...new meaning just joined recently

Honestly...I know what you're saying about office and staying in there for a sec...at the most you might do it once the entire map (I RARELY ever see you camp though unless its dust2 short and thats FAR away from spawn) but im talking about someone who does it every round...both maps...every day.

Its kool though...I just wanted to let it be known I dont attack people randomly. If someone is spawn camping though every single time they start losing...im callin them out. Thats always been done by players in this game since I started playing 1.3 before steam.

If thats not allowed on 47r...again...I apologize

5. -L-

-L- The 47 Ronin

you do realize sdawg just got back in right?

6. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

not me. when im pissed at u i let u know XD. Btw welcome to the forums!

7. I2egistry

I2egistry Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Tell him if he ever grows a pair ill be over at warlords...where spawn campers get slayed (y)

8. I2egistry

I2egistry Guest

Top Poster Of Month

hehe

whats up soap!

9. I2egistry

I2egistry Guest

Top Poster Of Month

makes alot of sense now -L-

now he can spawn camp to his delight...

bad move IMO picking up that type of player though on your squad

but hey...what do I know

its been nice playing at your server the last 4 years

pz

10. Commander Molander

Commander Molander Member

I think its unfair that you say s dawg camps, I never see him camp and he is fucking good at css and makes me rage quit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.