What's new

!!!! Snowman !!!! \'''\`(^;..;^)`/'''/

Snowman

The 47 Ronin
I think my prob was i never had anyone else to play usually.. most of my friends didn't want to play RISK with me anymore after one sitting.. so.. :(

el jorge loco

Staff member
But you must always go after australia. I always overstock my forces at australia if I get first or second pick hahaha. The next best bet is South America

I wish I had someone to play Risk with. A few beers and hours = fun time of strategy. However Snow, I understand the feeling as well, Risk is a game where you "risk" losing your friends hahahaha

el jorge loco

Staff member
lol, oddly enough I almost applied for University of Wisconsin School of Law in Madison, they have a pretty decent law program out there. As an out-of-stater from California and being Asian, I'd probably have made it in as opposed to the hard-as-hell law schools we have in the SF Bay Area. I just HAAAD to stay local.

Yeah dude, one of my ex's father is a professor of law there. I know that whole university very well. Great school, great town. I love Madison, wouldn't mind being in Cali though.

el jorge loco

Staff member
California's weather is perpetually mild. Even our hot streaks at least on the coast, rarely ever reach past the 90s in norcal, socal is different. Norcal is cooler bro.