What's new

Smart phone and Tablet games

Nutbutter

Staff member
So just thought I would throw this out there since so many people are playing phone and tablet games. What games are you guys playing? Find any winners?

I have been playing Dragon Soul on my S5 for the last few months and its a pretty fun game anyone else playing this game? I started a guild and went from 10,000 + rank to top 100 rank guild. Been a work in progress and still is but is a fun game. If anyone decides to play I am in Foam Finger 1 server and the guild name is Arizona guild.... was thinking about doing a 47Ronin guild for the game but not sure how many people would be interested in hopping in forums and chatting since its a quick quest daily game.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I play Puzzle and Dragons :p Its the only game that kept me interest for the past 2 years or so. Tried CoC, Candy Crush, and some rpg games all of them got boring or I beat most of them.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
CLASH OF CLANS all day erryday.

I'm horribly obsessed with the game and have 3 accounts, but I am nearly always working on my main account, a town hall 9 that IS NOT rushed. @IcEWoLF is even worse than me and is nearly maxed TH 10.

Nutbutter

Staff member
I played Clash of Gangs... but IGG shit the bed on that game... and just totally broke the game after a patch. Now they refuse to fix it and hardly remove hackers. I will refuse to play any IGG games from here on out after spending a year playing that game and leveling up charters.

Dragon Soul is on android and iOS... its a mmo type game.... fun but if you join now you will prob not me in my server which is Foam Finger 1 which is where my guild is kicking ass now... lol fun little game though.

Oh and btw use google play or whatever... you will see it for sure jorge... duh!

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Are the mobile games even that good? I could use something to do when at work

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
i usually stick to puzzle type games on my phone, unless my lil cousins download new games, lol.