What's new

Recruit Sir Dies Alot's app

Sir Dies Alot

The 47 Ronin
Name: Zack
In Game nickname/nicknames: Sir Dies Alot
Your favorite hobby: Workingout/sports/video games
Your favorite movie: Fast and Furious series
Games you play: League of Legends, Borderlands 1&2(PS3)
How many hours a week are you online: at least 20
Your previous squad/team: SGV and IG
Why did you leave your last squad: Technically my previous tags don't represent a squad, just a community page i joined
How long have you been playing in our server: about a month now
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Very active squad
Tell us about you: I just want to find an active server/squad to be in. I know i'm not very good but with practice and brushing up on skills i think i could improve alot more in time.

Last edited:

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
Be sure to remain active on both the server and forums and you will be fine, it can take a decent amount of time to be accepted!

Seems fine in game, so no problems so far!

built[4]sin

Staff member
hello Ser - dig the name choice. stick around, hang out. thanks for your interest and see you in the pub!

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Download tapatalk for the forums... Play in the server... Wait wait wait... Consistent activity and good game etiquette will get you in... Be prepared to wait for a while

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Welcome! sit back, relax, post, and join us in-game... it's a long app process.

I dont play GO much, but if you ever hop in source, we'll probably see each other. GL!

Sir Dies Alot

The 47 Ronin
i got the app for my phone...will try and be more active on it. gonna try and clock at least an hour in on 47r servers a day.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
i dont even bother with tapatalk. just check forums once a day or every few days, post if you have something to say, and get in game. ;)

SirDiesAlot

On tapatalk right now with a diff acc cause i dont know how to link it with pc access login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk