Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shanked

Name: Dave
In Game nickname/nicknames: Shanked, Hyx, Furtims, Furtimus Maximus
Your favorite hobby: Hunting, Reloading, Fishing, Shooting
Your favorite movie:
Games you play: DoW, GW2, 7DtD, AudioSurf, BF4
How many hours a week are you online: Enough for the wife to get mad.
Your previous squad/team: [OMNI]
Why did you leave your last squad: Never really left. Same group of friends I have grown up with my entire life.
How long have you been playing in our server: 2 Days (I expect to be on more often)
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: You guys seem like a really good bunch of people, and it is always fun to play with people who have a great attitude.

Tell us about you:

So, this is the part where I have to make myself seem awesome? OK here it goes, I have been playing games since the Atari. I have been playing CS:S since BETA. I had to take a year Sabbatical due to the fact the last place me and the wife were staying in had no room for my big rig of a computer.

I enjoy hunting and fishing, and making bullets to shoot. I also enjoy my 3GUN and my Skeet. I know many of you gents and ladies don't know me, and that this application may get a pass over. But I am a dedicated individual, I know I may not seem as skilled as I should, but I will approve, it's just like riding a bike for me. I can bring a lot to the Community, I am rather good at Photoshop, and my humor is somewhat funny from what I have been told.

A little more personal stuff here. I am married. Wife is not a gamer but let's me have my time online as long as I take her hunting and fishing. I work Shift Work. So please if you don't see me for awhile it's because I am working.

Any question you can ask, I am an open book, and I am a fairly straightforward guy. If this application is denied, then I will still enjoy playing with you lot!!!

HAPPY SHANKING!

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Welcome to the forums! Haven't seen you on much, but keep active on the forums and server, and you'll be fine. The app process could take a while (1 to 3+ months), so sit back, relax, post, and frag. I'm in LA, so I'm more of a city guy, lol. All my hunting is done in-game. :p Catch you in the server!

el jorge loco

Staff member
Hey Shanked!

In the past two sessions I have played with Shanked, he has been a cool customer. Stick around; our application process time is a bit long, and there are some requirements before acceptance. I'm sure @IcEWoLF will clue you in. Basically we are both a gaming community and a forum community, expecting activity on both ends.

built[4]sin

Staff member
hey shanked, thanks for dropping by and for the app. nice read.

stick around and enjoy the forums. see you in the pub!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Name: Dave
In Game nickname/nicknames: Shanked, Hyx, Furtims, Furtimus Maximus
Your favorite hobby: Hunting, Reloading, Fishing, Shooting
Your favorite movie:
Games you play: DoW, GW2, 7DtD, AudioSurf, BF4
How many hours a week are you online: Enough for the wife to get mad.
Your previous squad/team: [OMNI]
Why did you leave your last squad: Never really left. Same group of friends I have grown up with my entire life.
How long have you been playing in our server: 2 Days (I expect to be on more often)
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: You guys seem like a really good bunch of people, and it is always fun to play with people who have a great attitude.

Tell us about you:

So, this is the part where I have to make myself seem awesome? OK here it goes, I have been playing games since the Atari. I have been playing CS:S since BETA. I had to take a year Sabbatical due to the fact the last place me and the wife were staying in had no room for my big rig of a computer.

I enjoy hunting and fishing, and making bullets to shoot. I also enjoy my 3GUN and my Skeet. I know many of you gents and ladies don't know me, and that this application may get a pass over. But I am a dedicated individual, I know I may not seem as skilled as I should, but I will approve, it's just like riding a bike for me. I can bring a lot to the Community, I am rather good at Photoshop, and my humor is somewhat funny from what I have been told.

A little more personal stuff here. I am married. Wife is not a gamer but let's me have my time online as long as I take her hunting and fishing. I work Shift Work. So please if you don't see me for awhile it's because I am working.

Any question you can ask, I am an open book, and I am a fairly straightforward guy. If this application is denied, then I will still enjoy playing with you lot!!!

HAPPY SHANKING!
Thank you for your interest in The 47 Ronin, be sure to stay very active on the forums and the servers.
You had 1 post since you last posted this.