Screen names!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Hamburglar, Jul 20, 2011.

1. civil servant

civil servant The 47 Ronin Contributor

Lies. You are Dallas Corbin.

2. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

Proxyhox was my Dads hacker name, as well as Crackerhax. As luck would have it he passed away about 8-9 years ago, so I decided I'd keep his SN alive and take them both. :) As to where DemonicFetus came from.. well, I just made that one up when I was off my head of a certain substance back in '04. :-p

3. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

I always thought a wolf made out of ice is super cool looking!

4. Havoc.Sp

Havoc.Sp Staff Member Moderator

I was originally Ancient back in the BHD days, my brother's friend started a clothing company called Ancient. For BF2 I switched to DSP, which is the initials of my last name. and I switched to Havoc after one of my football buddies started calling me "DSP, the H. A. V. O. C." The '.Sp' is a funky way of doing 'DSP', the dot representing D.

5. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

Is "BHD" Black Hawk Down, on the PC.. Online? If so, I totally still have that game!! Wow!! What memories... effing epic game as well.. too bad I love the key code. :(

6. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

"Love" should read "lost"

7. Commander Molander

Commander Molander Member

In 09 there was a Machinima called pre game lobby for hal0 3. I didnt play halo 3 but I thought the show was great and had a good cast of characters. one of them was called Commander Molander who was cocky and all ways won games by shouting insults. I started to use that name in the early days of tf2 but before that I was ecko449.

8. The Hamburglar

The Hamburglar Member

It's funny, every once in a while I'll get in-game and see some really off the wall names. I was just curious as to where they come from. Most are actually hilarious or random beginnings.

9. xhadozero

xhadozero New Member

I started using the name Xhado when I played xbox live when it first came out. Xhado was a character from the game Army Men: Team Assault for the ps1. Then at one point, I was registering a new email address, and xhado was taken, so I used Xhado0. That eventually evolved into XhadoZero for online games.

10. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Albacore, if I remember correctly, you were eating some sashimi when you were playing CS. Your name used to be Cacapupupeepeeshire, and you were screaming Cutscene style into the mic because you were being blocked at double doors and sandwiched between two morons. A piece of poorly sliced Albacore then became lodged in your throat and you were choking. While you were drifting between this world and the next, the only word you could remember was Albacore. When you awoke several hours later to a hairy sweaty Greek man giving you mouth to mouth, you screamed ALBACORE!!! And that is why you chose that name.