What's new

Scorpio's Application to join the 47R

Scorpio

Name: Nate Shelton

In Game nickname/nicknames: Scorpio

Your favorite hobby: digital destruction and fire preforming

Your favorite movies:
Boondock Saints, Pulp Fiction, Equilibrium, and The 5th Element

Games you play: Css, Starcraft 2, League of legends, Battle pirates, Smite, and a few others here and there

How many hours a week are you online: 25+

Your previous squad/team:
Never been part of a clan or squad. Never really wanted to until now.

Why did you leave your last squad: NA

How long have you been playing in our server: a lil over a year on and off but regularly (almost every day) for about 7 or 8 months

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Great server, great crowd, a wide range of skilled players and an over all good attitude. I like that mods keep the server clean and clear morons and they also strongly push toward team objective rather than player score/stats. I have had alot of fun and learned alot playing with the 47R crew in the CSS server and I look forward to many more bloody battles with all of you

Tell us about you: I'm a gamer and an internet junkie. I am a laugher, a joker, and a smoker.. I enjoy good people and good times no matter what and I try to help maintain a positive attitude and a solid level of respect. I will admit, sometimes the nerd rage gets the best of me and I run my mouth a bit but in the end, im a nice guy with good intentions. I do marketing and sales for 2 different companies as well as basic service on computers from home so I spend most of my time wired in and Im seldom away from my box for more than a few hours. If and when I decide to go out and party, I like to keep it to the underground dub-step scene for the most part.. not much of a club kid or a drinker but I do enjoy a good party and somewhere to throw some fire around. I cant really think of anything else to say so If u have any questions let me know.

Note: I know my post count is low but I am very active in the server and most of the crew knows who I am and have played with me multiple times in the past. If my post count is a major issue, I will do what I can to get my post count up but I dont have a whole lot to post about in general lol.. When I do, I try to throw it out there.

Anyways, I thank you all for your time and I hope that you will consider allowing me to stand with you as one of the 47R

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
Scorpio is always a team player. He is always in the server & helps populate. +1 for good attitude, good application & for being awesome in general. Good Luck sweetheart!

+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Faint

The Catalyst
The 47 Ronin
I used to live outside Lowry Airforce base, I miss denver alot!
Welcome to the forums!

Fred

Contributor
Nice app man. Good guy, stay active in forums (server activity is great!) and I see no problems with you being a good addition to the squad. +1 from fR3d.

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
welcome welcome welcome! nice looking app. stay on the active tip on both servers and forums and youll be on the right track. glhf!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Thanks for your Interest in The 47 Ronin, be sure to stay active on both the forums and server!
Also it's very important to keep building your post count!