Scion FR-S (Previously Toyota FT-86). Source: Autoblog/Car And Driver.

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
Oh no doubt lol. I figured I wanted to buy my first new car so I figured it'd be this if not save for another year and try for a gt-r.

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
True, but seeing the concept gets me very excited. If the production model looks a little off with bumper changes and such then. I will be the first to create a kit for this car haha.

But they set the hype WAYY too high already plus many members from Club4ag (I'm a member also) are very excited for it. So if they dumb it down then a lot of money will be lost. Also considering the fact that they got in contact with the forum, I'd assume it has to live up to its hype. If not... I shall put down my sombrero...(Toyota emblem looks like a sombrero if you look at it hard enough)

Toyota taking forever to replace the Supra, how i do miss the Supra. It was such a sexy car and still worth 30k+ for turbo.
The cheap alternative for getting a turbo charged Supra is getting a SC300 or Lexus IS300 (Altezza). It comes with the same 2JZge 3.0 inline six that comes in the Supra, but naturally aspirated (non turbo). Then, just add a gigantic turbo, intercooler, wastegate, and all the other goodies, and you have yourself a "Supra".

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
Sun roofs are for women. I also went to go look at a couple supras today =D I'm so happy to live in Texas now haha......

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
My buddy just reserved a black/6 speed one. I'm hoping it lives up to the hype because I'm about to preorder mine also.