What's new

San Diego!

Bossbitch<3

The 47 Ronin
I'm planning a 3 night 4 day trip to San Diego for the middle of May. Since I'm driving distance and I got a huge discount on a hotel from a friend, I will have more money to spend on activities! Has anyone ever been or know of awesome things to do! ?!?
So far, I want to go to the USS Midway Museum because Bossman really really loves stuff like that and I also find it quite interesting.
Legoland is out...not an option for young couples haha.
Seaworld is a definite possibility....however I have heard mixed reviews.
Balboa Park and La Jolla sound amazing and I'm going to try my best to get to both of these over the 4 days.
Any input would be great, thanks! :D

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I'm planning a 3 night 4 day trip to San Diego for the middle of May. Since I'm driving distance and I got a huge discount on a hotel from a friend, I will have more money to spend on activities! Has anyone ever been or know of awesome things to do! ?!?
So far, I want to go to the USS Midway Museum because Bossman really really loves stuff like that and I also find it quite interesting.
Legoland is out...not an option for young couples haha.
Seaworld is a definite possibility....however I have heard mixed reviews.
Balboa Park and La Jolla sound amazing and I'm going to try my best to get to both of these over the 4 days.
Any input would be great, thanks! :D
The San Diego zoo is an awesome place to visit, I haven't been there in almost 7 years now...but yeah...
The Coronado area is neat, lots of good places to go eat and have fun. :)

Bossbitch<3

The 47 Ronin
Some amazing breweries are down there if you're into amazing craft beers.
i'm only 20 but my boyfriend is 21 and he would probably be in heaven :D

thank you guys for the ideas...icewolf I went to the zoo in september this past year and it was amazing :D